An introduction. . .
Hello :) Just thought that I'd take a moment to introduce my new blog. I'm using it as an online diary for one of my current costuming projects, a reproduction corset from the early 1800s. The purpose of this diary is to share my progress with other historical costuming enthusiasts, people who are interested in using the same pattern that I'm making the corset with, and people who are simply bored enough to read about all of the experiences and frustrations of an amateur costumer.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for this diary, please post a reply (Blogger profile required) -- I'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for visiting!
-Rebekah
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for this diary, please post a reply (Blogger profile required) -- I'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for visiting!
-Rebekah

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home